TriMod™ 600R Vacuum Recloser with Single or Three Phase Operation Directly Compatible with the SEL 651R for Single Phase Tripping
The TriMod 600R is a 3 phase recloser with the ability to be programmed for 3 phase trip / 3 phase lockout, 3 phase trip / single phase lockout, or single phase trip / single phase lockout. The JHV TriMod 600R is the latest in a long line of Joslyn vacuum reclosers that incorporate solid dielectric insulation that has been field proven for over 40 years.
The new TriMod 600R is rated for 10,000 maintenance free operations, up to 16kA of current interruption, and up to 800 A of continuous load duty. Please refer to the list of features below that have made the TriMod line of reclosers, including the new 600R, the choice of industry professionals around the world:
- Single and three phase operation
- Three phase trip / single phase lockout programmable
- life vacuum interrupters – no oil or gas
- 10,000 operations with no maintenance
- proven solid dielectric insulation
- Up to 16kA of interruption ability
- Up to 800A continuous load duty
- Replaceable current transformers with metal safety covers, providing a safety ground barrier
- Optional removable side bushing option for elbow connection
- Unique bladder assembly to eliminate moisture entry without heaters
- SEL 651R compatible
- No electronics in the switch.
Please contact your local JHV rep for more information or contact Joslyn Hi-Voltage directly and let one of our highly trained professionals assist you in selecting the right product for your application. Joslyn Hi-Voltage has been a leader in the Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment field for over 85 years and remains committed to providing the absolute best quality equipment on the market.
Joslyn Hi-Voltage manufactures power transmission and distribution equipment for electric utilities including reclosers, sectionalizers, capacitor switches & controls, transfer switches, distribution automation equipment, disconnect switches, load break interrupter attachments, and load break underground switches. Products use vacuum technology for fault interruption. The company also manufactures Fisher Pierce brand distribution equipment including Powerflex and Autocap capacitor controls, faulted circuit indicators (FCIs), current sensors, and Smartlink communications equipment for fault monitoring and reporting.
For More Information Contact
Patty A. Kozlow
Ph (216) 377-2246
Fax (216) 341-3615