), a leader in development and implementation of open systems based control systems for the electric utility industry, has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager.
- Perform Product Management for advanced Power System Analysis applications.
- Align products to OSI’s strategic and tactical direction.
- Act as a consultant to senior and executive management on technical issues in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provide consulting and project oversight on projects with strong advanced application content.
- Provide input on proposals, customer demonstrations and training in advanced applications.
- Assist in project negotiations.
Salary & Benefits
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include flexible work hours, health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include free beverages, employee events, fitness discounts, casual Fridays, exciting travel opportunities, direct deposit, employee referral bonus programs, and monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To join our successful team, apply below.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and any salary expectations via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following Reference Job Code in your EMAIL Subject Line: PD2-13
If you are unable to apply electronically, please send your resume with appropriate job code to:
OSI, Human Resources
4101 Arrowhead Drive
Medina, MN 55340