Contract Recruiter (ID: 5908 )
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Billerica
End of contest: February 28, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Contract
Develops and administers recruiting and staffing programs for multiple divisions within FLIR Systems including field-based and satellite.
- Works closely with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings, correlate those to benchmark job descriptions and, from that data, help develop accurate job descriptions.
- Assists in the determination of appropriate compensation ranges for job openings using FLIR compensation guidelines.
- Identifies appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions; carries out actions required to effect job postings.
- Works with external agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives to conduct employment advertising campaigns.
- Sources candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support an ongoing pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Develops, supports, and maintains college recruiting activities. This includes management of student intern programs.
- Promotes and represents the company image and divisional culture to candidates and external labor service providers; continues to promote and represent the company to employees.
- Pre-screens resumes and recommends qualified applicants for consideration by hiring managers.
- Coordinates and participates actively in employment interviews.
- Documents candidate recruiting, selection and hiring process transactions and maintains such documentation in physical or electronic form as required for compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
- Negotiates with and supports hiring managers in developing compensation packages/offers.
- Initiates offers and submits to approval cycle.
- Prepares and presents offer letters.
- Orders pre-employment background and drug screens and reference checks and adjudicates those using established FLIR guidelines and policies.
- Orients Temporary Workers, Contractors and Consultants; coordinates/conducts terminations for those workers.
- Coordinates with HR staff at other FLIR divisions to help facilitate inter-divisional applicants, assignments and transfers, and to maintain open and clear channels for inter-divisional communication.
- Prepares reports, using a variety of internal and external data sources, as may be required from time to time by internal FLIR divisional and corporate customers (e.g., recruiting activity, staffing requisition status, source effectiveness, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree plus 6 years related work experience, knowledge of relevant local, state and federal labor and related laws, and knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures required
Apply for this position: Click here
27700 SW Parkway Ave
Oregon United States