Timekeeper Field (Job ID 2014-2983)
Location: Canada, Western, Edmonton
End of contest: February 28, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
The Project/Site Timekeeper is responsible for the coordination of all timekeeping for the project site.
- Reconcile client daily electronic time swipes with project daily timesheets
- Key daily timesheets into DTC (Digital Time Capture) system
- Troubleshooting payroll issues
- Research and resole all reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site administrator/operations to resolve any issues
- Perform daily exceptions/overrides in client system CDMS
- Maintain timesheet files in accordance with company policy
- Backup for site administrator when needed
- Other duties as required
- CDMS software experience definite asset
- Data/timekeeping experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Alberta Labour Code standards
- Flexibility with working hours is a requirement
Apply for this job online: Click here
This position is a full time regular position with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Willbros is an equal opportunity employer.