Experienced Broadcast/ Pro AV Sales Manager Wanted
Location: United States, ,
End of contest: March 14, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
Electronic Security Products manufacturer located in Metro NYC area is in need of experienced Sales Manager.
Broadcast/ Pro AV Sales Manager – The Company is seeking experienced sales personnel to work with potential customers to establish and support the product line.
Conduct specific, targeted sales and marketing activities within the Broadcast/Pro AV Market. In addition, further develop sales channels as established by management for the broadcast and Pro AV market and company’s product line to maximize revenue and segment penetration.
Travel domestically calling on integrators, end users, distributors, project representatives, contractors, and OEM’s having interest, and equipment specifiers within broadcast market to promote and secure business for all company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, technical or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years experience in Broadcast and Pro AV Sales Market
- Business development experience with technical products experience is desirable
- Distribution/channel development experience.
- Experience preparing and presenting technical and sales presentations across various channels including to integrators, end users, distribution, industry professionals, and the A&E community.
To apply for a posted position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job you are applying for in the subject line or mail your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
3 Corporate Drive
Danbury, CT 06810
ComNet is an equal opportunity employer.