Location: United States, ,
End of contest: March 21, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with the product manager to design, analyze, and develop new high voltage test products. The Electrical Engineer will improve and introduce new designs to optimize performance, manufacturability, and cost. This includes evaluating trade-offs and justifying selections based on performance, cost, risk, and schedule - along with supporting purchasing to identify, evaluate, and qualify new manufacturing processes and materials. Additionally, the position will require interfacing with all departments of the company (production, sales, purchasing, and so on) and supporting transitions from design concept to production.
- Manage assigned project goals and communicate progress to project manager
- Collaborate with various project teams to establish requirements and schedules
- Prepare documentation and reports for designs and/or tests performed
- Masters or Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, High Voltage Engineering, or related field
- 3-5+ years post-degree experience in high voltage magnetics design, including high. power and high frequency design
- Transformer design and simulation
- Demonstrated experience of magnetics and power electronics integration
- Preferred experience with software such as, AutoCAD, PSpice, Matlab, LabVIEW, and MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain effective relationships with other employees
- Must be currently eligible for employment in the United States
Hipotronics, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees; Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance; Health Spending Accounts, 401(k) with company match, Education Assistance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs and more!
Please email resume with 5-year salary history and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 414
New York United States