Location: United States, ,
End of contest: March 21, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement business to business marketing campaigns to support the platform’s products and services. The ideal candidate will have a background in website management and creative design/new media.
This position would require close coordination with international sales, engineering and product development groups to manage website content, coordinate product launches, update and maintain current marketing brochures, develop commercial presentations, film and edit demo videos, and oversee the writing/editing of collateral such as brochures, mailings and advertisements. The individual will also assist with website maintenance (SEO/PPC), tradeshow management, mobile app development, electronic marketing campaigns, and social media.
- Experience with SEO / PPC, Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, New Media, or Film (BSEE a plus)
- Previous experience business-to-business electronic instrumentation marketing a plus
- Strong attention to detail; ability work independently on administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred experience with:
- Adobe Premiere Elements 11
- Adobe Creative Suite (CS6)
- Canon 7D
- Open-source CMS
- Implementation of marketing strategies, ad campaigns, and PR efforts
Hipotronics, Inc. offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees; Health, Dental, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance; Health Spending Accounts, 401(k) with company match, Education Assistance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs and more!
Please email resume with 5-year salary history (if applicable) and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
P.O. Box 414
New York United States