Field Service Project Coordinator
Delta Star, Inc.
Location: United States, Virginia, Lynchburg
End of contest: March 21, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
Delta Star, Inc., a leading transformer manufacturing company is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Field Service Project Coordinator.
Associate will be responsible for project coordination of inside sales, outside sales and factory warranty jobs. Additionally, will oversee parts sales and coordination. Must instruct all field personnel in standard operating procedures, respond to on-the-job inquiries and be a channel of communication to the customer to resolve technical issues. Must ensure on-time scheduling and completion of projects and excellent communication with customers.
- Oversee the development of job folders and specific work instructions
- Review transformer and substation drawings and verify adequate site readiness
- Develop standard field operating procedures
- Schedule personnel and equipment on a weekly basis
- Review commercial terms of all job contracts prior to crew mobilization
- Participate in identifying and managing cost reduction projects
- Coordinate administrative functions as necessary to support operations and customer service
- BS in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 yrs. Experience in personnel management and field service or transformer production
- In-depth knowledge of transformer components and operation
- Proficient in standard software and technology
- Proven leadership and ability to drive field personnel
Please submit resume
Salary & Benefits
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, ESOP, and education tuition assistance.
DELTA STAR, INC.
3550 Mayflower Drive