Field Service Project Coordinator
- Oversee the development of job folders and specific work instructions
- Review transformer and substation drawings and verify adequate site readiness
- Develop standard field operating procedures
- Schedule personnel and equipment on a weekly basis
- Review commercial terms of all job contracts prior to crew mobilization
- Participate in identifying and managing cost reduction projects
- Coordinate administrative functions as necessary to support operations and customer service
- BS in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 yrs. Experience in personnel management and field service or transformer production
- In-depth knowledge of transformer components and operation
- Proficient in standard software and technology
- Proven leadership and ability to drive field personnel
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, ESOP, and education tuition assistance.
DELTA STAR, INC.
3550 Mayflower Drive