Student's main function would be reliability standards audit preparation and the work would include supporting the Reliability Compliance Department.
* Each application must include all of the following required documents: cover letter, resume and transcripts.
Daily activities would include:
- Updating Share Point, drafting reports, maintaining excel files, interacting with subject matter experts (emails, telephone, etc.) and potentially creating presentations.
- The Co-op would manage the compliance software resolver risk by acting as compliance evidence custodian, organizing and purging the compliance evidence files, managing the user permissions and providing software training as required.
* Incomplete/late applications will not be considered.
* Please inform your Co-op office about all positions that you’ve applied to as we will contact your school to set up interviews should you be considered.
* Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
* Please be sure to update your Candidate Profile with your current resume and include copies of your certifications and/ or Trades Qualification, if applicable. This will ensure the Recruitment Partner has the necessary information to assess your application.
* If you do not include this information, this could result in delays in assessing your application. If you do not include this information, this could result in delays in assessing your application.