Manager, Business Infrastructure
Location: Canada, Alberta, Calgary
End of contest: February 19, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
· Provide input on strategic direction and alignment of staff to support technology roadmap.
· In collaboration with Business Owners, identify and evaluate opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of Business Processes and IS Systems.
· Evaluate and recommend application options to deliver on business requirements.
· Manage Business Owner relationships to ensure expectations of service are aligned.
· Apply best practices for on-going application support operations ensuring maximum application availability and functionality.
· Develop and implement cost controls to forecast and manage to budget.
· Ensure application support aligns with Policies, Standards and Processes/Procedures.
· Expand use of enterprise applications as appropriate.
· Work with team to set and monitor key performance indicators.
· Define roles and responsibilities for direct reports.
· Participation in MIOM (Major Incident On-Call Manager) process and rotation.
· Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in a related discipline
Qualifications & Experience:
· 10 years experience as an IT application support lead (or equivalent application support management experience) either within a consulting practice, an outsourced service provider, or within a best in class IT Operation.
· 5 years providing services to Energy / Utility companies would be an asset.
· A strong process orientation to service delivery
· Solid business acumen with experience in Financial Management, Business Case Development, Process Management and Project Management
· A true coach and mentor
· Willingness and desire to manage the customer relationship
· An effective communicator at all levels with the ability to truly listen
· Patience and Composure – ability to remain calm under pressure
To apply , click here.
Salary & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employees needs, onsite child care centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 – 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you.
141 50th Ave SE