- Interact with experts in various NDE inspection service groups.
- Be required to prepare engineering documentation, including engineering specifications, procedures, training manuals, operations manuals, and drawings.
- Assist in project planning, including preparation of Project Execution Plans, project estimating, Risk Register, Business Case Summary and other pertinent documents.
- Assist with the vendor evaluation process.
- Adhere to specific governance, processes and guidelines used to prepare/revise engineering and project documentation.
- Prepare/revise technical justifications, procedures, training and qualification plans used to qualify specific inspection technologies.
- Have a four year degree in Engineering
- Have more than two years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrate exceptional critical thinking skills
- Possess well developed analytical and communication skills (verbal and written) that will be evident in your technical writing abilities
- Work well in a highly technical environment
- Be results-oriented and have the ability to effectively manage several tasks or projects simultaneously
- Be capable of working in multiple disciplines (e.g. NDE, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computing, Supply Chain, Business)
- Proven track record on delivering results
If you are ready to be challenged, please apply on-line at www.mypowercareer.com, no later than midnight, Tuesday, February 25, 2014. OPG thanks all those who apply; however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Ontario Power Generation
700 University Ave