Supervisor, Contact Center Operations (Req: 51837104-E01)
Location: United States, California, Sacramento
End of contest: May 2, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- Create and manage a safe work environment; effectively implement elements of Utility Standard Practice for Safety and Contact Center Operations safety strategy. Model appropriate safety behavior, understand and manage safety-related and ergonomic issues.
- Achieve business results through effective communication and leadership behaviors; effectively interpret and apply labor agreements with the support of all labor/management partners; set clear expectations by ensuring employees meet all company, departmental policies/procedures and Federal/State law provisions, share business results and communicate business plan objectives.
- Encourage and practice teamwork with employees and all Stakeholders.
- Coach and develop employees and associate supervisors by providing a clear vision of Company and Contact Center Operation goals and setting clear performance expectations.
- Manage daily work activities to reduce costs, improve productivity and maximize overall operational efficiencies with very little guidance. Actively identify and implement best practices.
- Take ownership and responsibility for meeting or exceeding organizational metrics; provide timely feedback utilizing a variety of communication channels including but not limited to: call monitoring, customer survey results, continuous improvement feedback, and personal observations.
- Coach employees and associate supervisors on all aspects of call handling techniques to positively influence call quality and overall customer satisfaction.
- Take personal responsibility for continuously developing job skills, work experience, business understanding as well as technical knowledge and proficiency. Seek opportunities to participate on Company Initiatives/Projects.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and makes recommendations for process/system improvements (so as) to increase the quality and efficiency of current business practices. May manage cross-functional projects/initiatives and provide subject matter expertise.
- Solve moderate to complex problems with minimal direction and provide new perspectives on existing solutions.
- Work with all levels of management and senior leadership across functions to influence decisions.
- Work independently or with little guidance from Manager on moderate to high risk assignments independently.
- Manage and improve customer perception and the Company Brand Health Index by identifying and removing barriers and process issues. Provide feedback and compliments from customers to representatives in a positive and supporting manner.
- Introduce, educate and mentor associate supervisors on the roles and responsibilities necessary to become an effective supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- MInimum of 1+ years supervisory experience in a multi-skilled call center environment
- Previous work experience in PG&E Contact Center Operations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Apply for this position