Electric Utility --Protection and Control Engineer (Job Number:306261)
Location: United States, Michigan, Novi
End of contest: April 30, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- The selected candidate will provide engineering related design, and analysis.
- The P&C Engineer must have experience with the design, and understanding the logistics of substation protection and control system upgrades.
- Experience with the application, upgrade, and testing of substation protection and automation schemes required.
- Must be knowledgeable in transmission line, transformer and distribution metering methods.
- Previous experience working with utilities engineering, operations, testing departments, and utility construction crews is considered a plus..
Minimum of 4 years of experience performing protection and control substation engineering related duties. BS in electrical engineering required
Leidos Overview: Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets.
Apply for this position
11951 Freedom Drive
Virginia United States