Rate & Regulatory Analyst I (Job ID 20140169)
Prepare documents and studies required for rate and regulatory purposes; perform research and analyses necessary for the administration of rates/tariffs, compliance with regulatory requirements, and economic evaluations
Prepare documents and studies required for rate and regulatory purposes; perform research and analyses necessary for the administration of rates/tariffs, compliance with regulatory requirements, and economic evaluations.
BS/BA in business, economics, mathematics, or engineering or comparable experience in analytical methods. Must have basic communications skills and ability to effectively work with others. Basic proficiency on current personal computer spreadsheet, word processing, graphics, and operating systems.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy's Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120 ) (collectively, U.S. Export Control Laws). Therefore, this position requires applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants for this position will be required to confirm their U.S. person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors.
- Assemble information and perform computations to design rates, prepare cost studies, develop tariff provisions and other analyses to meet regulatory requirements and other company objectives.
- Assist in the preparation and review of testimony, exhibits and discovery responses.
- Assist in the administration of rates/tariffs/adjustment clauses and contracts and in ensuring compliance with all company policies and practices, regulatory decisions, rules and procedures.
- Development and expansion of basic analytical and technical capabilities.
- Meet established project schedules and goals in a timely and professions manner.
- Interface with departmental and other staff to meet project requirements.
- Work independently to prepare routine regulatory filings.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (Corporate Headquarters)
400 North 5th Street
Arizona United States