Natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers.
Xcel Energy has become a leader in the energy industry by demonstrating excellence in environmental performance. Our environmental commitment includes improving air quality, conserving resources, harnessing renewable energy, and protecting wildlife and habitats.
Xcel Energy's vitality comes from our people. It takes professionals in engineering, customer service, linemen, marketing and sales professionals, energy traders, mechanics, finance and accounting professionals and many others to power our company. We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs that include a range of options and coverage levels.
- Actively enrolled in an ABET accredited engineering program
- Must be pursuing a degree in Engineering.
- Sophomore status or above by end of spring semester is required.
- Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer proficiency and aptitude are required.
- Must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Primary Location:Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Other Locations:MN-Minneapolis, TX-Amarillo, South Dakota-Sioux Falls, TX-Lubbock, New Mexico-Hobbs, CO-Denver
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Xcel Energy, Inc.
414 Nicollet Mall
Minnesota United States