Supply Chain Specialist II-28736
Xcel Energy, Inc.
Location: United States, Colorado, Henderson
End of contest: June 6, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- Data processing/Problem Resolution: Accurately process all types of plan-to-pay documents for all operating companies in compliance with associated corporate and regulatory requirements, such as sales tax, SOX, IRS, FERC, using a variety of systems. Update, maintain and track data using databases and/or spreadsheets. Identify problems while processing and raise concern to respective superior.
- Reporting: Generate and provide information utilizing existing reports, queries or databases as requested
- Auditing: Audit and review transactions for proper procurement and payment methods. Verify accuracy of all documents including special/exception documents that have financial impact.
- Reconciling: Reconcile and balance various accounts and/or daily document entry against summary reports.
- Customer service support: Interact with suppliers, internal corporate customers and Supply Chain personnel as needed. Respond to all inquiries on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years related experience with the ability to demonstrate advanced alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Working knowledge in more than one of the following payment and imaging systems or its equivalent: Passport, Maximo, Content Manager, Kofax, and/or Concur
- Knowledge in JDE or equivalent accounting system
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and learn, follow and document step-by-step processes and procedures
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable and/or Supply Chain
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes/procedures
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Business Objects and JDE accounting system or equivalent
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xcel Energy, Inc.
414 Nicollet Mall
Minnesota United States