Location: United States, Kansas, Wichita
End of contest: April 25, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide--one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will be responsible:
- For the integration and design of optional electrical and avionics systems on current production aircraft
- Technical Focal to design, build and certify your project
- Preparation and release of certification worksheets, certification plans, wiring diagrams, functional tests, ground and flight test plans, electrical load reports, design compliance reports, etc.
- Expected to research specifications, coordinate with suppliers, and assist production and troubleshooting and resolution to build issues.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering
- 0-2 years experience in electrical/avionics aircraft systems
- AutoCAD 2005 or later
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-organizer, able to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional teams, departments, and organizations
- Working knowledge of applicable regulatory certification rules and processes (FAA, EASA, TC) for Part 25 aircraft
No relocation available