HVAC Resident Sales Consultant-28499
Xcel Energy, Inc.
Location: United States, Colorado, Centennial
End of contest: May 23, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
We have an opportunity for a Consultant, HVAC Resident Sales in Centennial, CO!
In this role, you will respond to residential customer inquiries and provide on site visits to potential customers to review existing conditions and prepare written proposal estimates for the installation of HVAC equipment, boilers, water heaters, indoor air quality equipment, electrical upgrades and PV systems. Perform mathematical calculations as they relate to the following: heat loss/heat gain, equipment sizing, rebates, financing, profit margins, taxes, cost of operation, and energy savings paybacks. Explain a variety of equipment technologies, concepts and product attributes, financing payment options, rebates, and building codes to customers and installers. Expedite installations including emergencies by coordinating the installation with customers and installation subcontractors. Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and prospect potential future sales leads. Participate in after hours sales on call rotation.
- Respond in person with on site sales visits to customer's home or follow up by phone and/or in writing, to all customer inquiries for information and/or the sale and installation of HVAC equipment, central air conditioning, furnance, boilers, water heaters and IAQ accessories in a prompt and professional manner. Prepare and perform comprehensive sales proposals including ACA Manual J residential load calculations.
- Meet and/or exceed established sales goals by developing and implementing pro-active sales strategies, product knowledge, closing transactions, expediting financing or utilizing other sales tools, and completing sales orders.
- Coordinate all installations with HomeSmart staff installers and sub contractor installers to meet customer time commitments and HomeSmart from Xcel Energy business needs. Act as the liaison between installer and customer.
- Exhibit professional sales ability in product knowledge, ability to interact effectively with customers.
- Complete all paperwork accurately including: proposals, financing forms, heat loss calculations, and sales reports turned in to appropriate people on a daily basis.
- Follow up after installations with customers to determine customer satisfaction levels, ensure proper equipment installation, performance specifications, contractor performance and to prospect future sales and referrals.
- Requires successful completion of an approved secondary HVACR vocational curriculum (or equivalent) and five years in HVAC industry.
- Three or more years of HVAC sales and electrical estimating experience desired. NATE Certification desired. Requires knowledge of word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel), organizer/email (MS Outlook), presentation software (MS Powerpoint) and Manual J load calculation software (Right-Suite Residential).
- Valid driver's license required.
Xcel Energy, Inc.
414 Nicollet Mall
Minnesota United States