Outdoor Lighting - Scheduler / Dispatcher-28847
Xcel Energy, Inc.
Location: United States, Colorado, Denver
End of contest: May 23, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- Scheduling and dispatching using various systems to assess and validate maintenance orders and identify type of work to be performed and determine most cost effective crew resources necessary to complete daily work requests. Responsible for ordering of materials and requesting locates. Assign crew resource type to work requests and notify Operations Manager of assignments.
- Schedule all relamping of streetlights and monitor ongoing progress. Prepare all required annual and monthly relamping reports. Analyze relamp material requirements annually for all of Xcel Energy used to forecast purchasing of materials for upcoming year.
- Responsible for data integrity within several software and mainframe systems. This requires utilization of mainframe and PC based systems to ensure data accuracy for successful management of both customer needs and daily workload.
- Work in partnership with area schedulers to coordinate installation, removal and maintenance activities for all street and security lighting.
- Communicate with City, County and State officials regarding impact of crew work on public roadways and properties. Coordinate work with other utilities when it is necessary for other utilities to perform work in order for completion of projects. Responsible for radio dispatching on a daily basis for all crews.
- Provide ongoing support to field personnel to assist with feedpoint on maps, communication to customers regarding light location and handling problem resolution calls as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree in Business or related field (3 years related experience may substitute for the degree)
- 3 years experience in work scheduling functions or streetlight maintenance activities
Xcel Energy, Inc.
414 Nicollet Mall
Minnesota United States