Regional Technical Sales Manager Heat Trace (Tracking Code RTSMHTCan)
Chromalox Inc. is seeking Regional Technical Sales Managers (RTSM) to drive sales growth in our Heat Tracing product group - the fastest growing product within Chromalox. The Chromalox Heat Tracing product team focuses on a variety of industrial and commercial markets such as Power Generation, Nuclear, Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Fracking, Water & Wastewater and Commercial Building & Construction.
Due to our rapid growth, we have created additional RTSM positions to serve our expanding customer base in the high growth region of Canada.
- Qualified candidates must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment for a global company with a rich tradition and reputation for outstanding quality and service.
They must also possess the following attributes:
- Ability to identify emerging trends and new technologies within the various markets served by our Heating Cable product line.
- Great communicator and networker who enjoys challenge of driving specifications at engineering firms and key end-user accounts.
- Experienced in managing projects and working with contractors.
- Thrives in competitive environment and is motivated and energized by challenge of securing large projects up to and exceeding $1M.
- Enjoys opportunity to teach, train and guide field sales organization to ensure their success.
- Welcomes and enjoys travel (approximately 50%) within their region.
- Degree with preference in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the high growth markets identified above.
Apply Now (New Resume/CV)
Apply Now (Existing Resume/CV)