Principal Business Analyst (job Req 51902268-E01)
Organization : PG&E
Location: United States, California, San Ramon
End of contest: May 30, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- Lead the long-term risk based investment prioritization for the gas distribution capital and expense.
- Work cross functionally with Asset Family Owners, Budget Center Accountable, Project Managers, Engineers, and Field Personnel to understand key program/project drivers.
- Lead the preparation of the materials for Finance and IT Governance Committee meetings resulting in the funding and/or allocation of resources for projects and programs.
- Serve as the lead for regulatory and rate case processes by facilitating the development of a risk informed portfolio.
- Lead key initiatives/programs to promote continuous improvement.
- Serve as the lead expense and capital point of contact across Gas Ops.
- Effectively coach and mentor less experienced team members
- B.S. in Engineering, Business or related discipline
- 10 years business experience
- Experience in project management, engineering, operations or financial analysis
- Demonstrated experience leading processes that involve cross functional engagement
- Experience in financial or operational modeling and presenting model outputs to management
- Prior utility experience
- Prior capital or expense planning or program management
- Understanding of common gas pipeline expense and capital projects and/or programs
- Master's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics or Business
- Advanced excel user
- Knowledge of SAP R3, SAP BW
- Ability to effectively communicate highly complex ideas to diverse audiences using a variety of media
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems, anticipating issues and develops innovative solutions
- Ability to effectively lead and move ahead as appropriate with incomplete information
- Ability to manage major cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to work with senior management to support strategic planning