Business Analyst, Senior (Job Req 51898242-E01)
Location: United States, California, San Ramon
End of contest: May 30, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
The Investment Planning Senior Business Analyst will develop a risk-based Transmission/Distribution Portfolio -both short and long term operating plan-- for the approximately $2.5B organization. The successful candidate will have strong analytical or project management skills, and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively across functional areas.
This position will reside at the Bishop Ranch office complex in San Ramon
- Develop and maintain the long-term investment plan for the gas transmission/distribution system.
- Lead risk-based prioritization scoring sessions with subject matter experts (SMEs) and recommend investment decisions to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Provide investment analysis and recommendations to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Support all regulatory filings and reports.
- Support key initiatives/programs to promote continuous improvement, including PAS 55.
- All deliverables require strong coordination with Engineering and Operations.
- B.S. in Engineering, Business or related discipline
- 3-5 years related experience
- Prior utility experience, particularly in Gas operations
- Master's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics or Business
- Knowledge of SAP R3, SAP BW
- Intermediate to advanced excel and power point user
- Knowledge & experience with Microsoft Access
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience in Engineering or Project Management