This position will reside at the Bishop Ranch office complex in San Ramon
- Develop and maintain the long-term investment plan for the gas transmission/distribution system.
- Lead risk-based prioritization scoring sessions with subject matter experts (SMEs) and recommend investment decisions to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Provide investment analysis and recommendations to Gas Ops leadership team.
- Support all regulatory filings and reports.
- Support key initiatives/programs to promote continuous improvement, including PAS 55.
- All deliverables require strong coordination with Engineering and Operations.
- B.S. in Engineering, Business or related discipline
- 3-5 years related experience
- Prior utility experience, particularly in Gas operations
- Master's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics or Business
- Knowledge of SAP R3, SAP BW
- Intermediate to advanced excel and power point user
- Knowledge & experience with Microsoft Access
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience in Engineering or Project Management