Software Developer in Test (Reference J1013-0307)
Location: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
End of contest: May 30, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
Are you ready to be part of a leading high-tech company, considered to be one of the most innovative in its field? A company that has been selected for the 7th consecutive year as one of Montreal's Top Employers and has been in the North America Technology Fast 500 companies for the last five years?
Genetec is looking for strong Software Developers that are passionate about high-tech systems evolving in complex networking architecture and distributed client-servers. You will be handling cutting edge Video equipment and high end security devices running over an IP backbone and in the latest Cloud technology.
We are looking for developers who like to break things and stress the limits. You will be engaging with peers in test planning, responsible for writing solid test cases and production-quality test code, creating tools and automation, and enhancing our test infrastructure. You will work closely with developers and contribute to making the code testable.
We are looking for the kind of person that thrives in a changing and challenging environment. A dependable, team-oriented person with a track record of strong results. Someone who steps up to do whatever is needed without waiting to be asked.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and develop key automated functional tests.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure successful delivery of well-designed, accessible, easy-to-use and intuitive solutions.
- Participate in the architecture and design of the different phases using Agile methods.
- Follow best practices for automated functional test maintainability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 year of development experience in C# and .NET.
- Must be functional in French and English.
Technical Requirements :
- Knowledge of multi-threaded development.
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP).
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design paradigm
- Knowledge of multimedia streaming.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.
Apply for this job
2280 Boulevard Alfred Nobel