PowerSouth Energy Cooperative
Location: United States, Alabama,
End of contest: December 31, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time):
PowerSouth provides a learning environment for co-op engineers. Must be at least 18 years of age and a student at a four-year university and in one of the engineering disciplines to include but not limited to Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and Environmental. GPA of 2.0 is required.
- Assist engineering groups with duties as assigned. Learn all processes, procedures, required to provide assistance.
- Work with the team to provide engineering support as needed.
- Should possess strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.
- Strong computer skills desired.
- Must demonstrate responsibility, show pride in work performed, demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and schedules, maintain professional behavior and appearance, and exhibit dependability.
Apply for this Job
Salary & Benefits
Paid for holidays (while on work rotation).
POWERSOUTH ENERGY COOP
2027 E Three Notch St
Alabama United States