Accreditation Specialist / Instructional Technologist - Plant Hatch - Requisition Number: SNC2003026
Location: United States, Georgia, North Baxley
End of contest: June 6, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary author of the ASER and associated reports/responses with responsibility for quality and content
- Ensuring accreditation readiness activities and accrediting board preparations support effective and successful accreditation renewal
- Ensuring training related data analysis, self-assessments, and corrective action trending is utilized to improve and sustain training program health
- Ensuring training data bases are used and maintained current at the site such as VISION, LMS, Training Observations, Living ASER, etc.
- Filling a designated position in the Emergency Response Organization
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in education (or related field) is highly desirable
- A minimum of two (2) years of nuclear experience
- Detailed experience in/knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process
- Detailed experience in/knowledge of self-assessment principles, including report writing
- Previous experience writing ASERs (Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report) and associated reports/responses
- Detailed knowledge of the INPO accreditation process
- Experience in data analysis and associated report writing
- Previous experience in corrective action program data trending and tracking, including causal analysis methodologies
- Previous instructor experience (preferred)
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the background screening and NRC Fitness for Duty requirements.
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
Southern Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans and strongly support diversity in the workplace.
10 Inverness Ctr Pkwy
Alabama United States