Accreditation Support Manager - Requisition Number: SNC2003005
Location: United States, Georgia, North Baxley
End of contest: June 6, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specify major duties performed by the job and % of time spent on duties.
- Ensuring accreditation readiness activities and accrediting board preparations support effective and successful accreditation renewal
- Ensuring implementation of the SAT processes and documentation for the site
- Ensuring training related data analysis, self-assessments, and corrective action trending is utilized to improve and sustain training program health
- Ensuring quality and content of the sites Accreditation Self Evaluation Reports (ASERs)
- Ensuring quality and content of training related self-assessment reports
- Ensuring the instructor initial and continuing training programs meet ACAD guidance
- Ensuring training data bases are used and maintained current at the site such as VISION, LMS, Training Observations, Living ASER, etc
- Ensuring Security Training meets all requirements for the Sites TQ plan
- Ensuring efficient conduct and accurate records of Plant Access Training
- Fill a designated position in the Emergency Response Organization
- Bachelor's degree in a related area of study (i.e., education, organization development, technology, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- A total of five (5) years of commercial power plant experience of which a minimum of three (3) years is nuclear power plant experience
- Detailed experience/knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process
- Detailed experience/knowledge of self-assessment principles, including report writing
- Previous experience writing ASERs (Accreditation Self-Evaluation Report) and associated reports/responses
- Detailed knowledge of the INPO accreditation process
- Experience in adult education principles
- Experience in data analysis and associated report writing
- Previous supervisor-level experience
- Previous experience in corrective action program data trending and tracking, including casual analysis methodologies
- Previous instructor experience (preferred)
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the background screening and NRC Fitness for Duty requirements.
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Equal Opportunity Employer.
10 Inverness Ctr Pkwy
Alabama United States