Administrative Asst Sr. - Requisition Number: SCS2004000
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
End of contest: June 6, 2014
Type (Full time / Part time): Full Time
- Support Management through timely and accurate administrative support. Using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as other software to provide assistance.
- ESTARS timekeeper: make adjustments to time, print reports, and lock time. Responsible for 8 Time Reporting Groups.
- Records Management: Audit various documents (STARS, SAM, PMP documents) and send in to HR or Records Management on requested dates.
- Manage calendar and others using Microsoft Outlook
- Make travel arrangements for managers and employees.
- Used SOBIS to make adjustments to billing and track computer leases for each department
- Process Check request and expense statements
- Manage and set-up conference rooms using Outlook calendar management systems
- Coordinate catering for meetings, trainings, and team buildings.
- Request moves of equipment and employees using MAC form and IT request forms
- Update signage for department for new employees, moves, and contractors
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Orientate and train new hires on job duties, policies and guidelines.
- Including: processing applications for procards, ordering mobile devices, and providing training on SAM and STARS. Organize arrangement for new hire to have access to Southern Company facility and NT ID for access to computers.
- Host teambuilding and celebrations
- Maintain training and personnel records in SHIPS
- Order supplies for department
- Prepare selection material for interviews
- Stock break area
- Deliver Mail
This position may require the individual to work occasional overtime
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience providing administrative support in a high volume office
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years administrative experience
- Successful completion of the EEI SASS (Clerical) pre-employment test
- Ability to work as part of a team and a strong focus on team goals is extremely important
- Effectively organizes tasks, manages multiple priorities/details, and meets tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Builds productive relationships with a focus on cooperation & teamwork
- Fosters open & proactive communication
- Experience in the utility industry is a plus
Southern Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
30 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW
Georgia United States