Text resumes and attached resumes will no longer be reviewed or considered. You are required to include your work experience in the Work Experience Section (click on link for an example) of your NEOGOV application only. If you have previously included work history on a resume (attached or copy and pasted) you must transfer your work history into the Work Experience Section prior to applying.
Purpose of Position:
This position will serve as the focal point for all fiscal, payroll, human resource, administrative and budget issues of the Forestry Division's District Office. This position will be responsible for assuring that all financial and administrative matters of the district are managed in a professional, timely and accurate manner. In addition, this position will assist with many fire suppression activities of the division including radio dispatch and detail fire cost projections.
This position is a Pay Band 55
All business operations specialists not listed separately.
Nature of Work
Provides program guidance and direction to business units and separate reporting activities on all matters pertaining to business and life-cycle acquisition processes. Defines and performs systems analysis and development tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency. Makes recommendations to standardize procedures and processes and to introduce new technology or improve existing technology. Analyzes costs of existing operations and prepares a cost/benefit analysis of recommended changes.
Note: Examples of Work are intended to be cumulative for each progressively higher level of work. The omission of specific statements does not preclude management from assigning other duties which are reasonably within the scope of the duties.
- Employees in this Role independently perform in a defined skill area.
- Employees interact with team members/customers to produce results within organizational structure and agency's mission.
- Employees provide specialized and/or technical support services in the preparation, negotiation, and/or review of professional and technical services and contracts ensures compliancy with local, state, federal, and other regulatory guidelines that impact business operations.
- Employees in this role are responsible for duties focused on human resources, fiscal, information systems, investigations, procurement, and other business operations functions.
- High School Diploma or GED and two (2) years of experience in office administration, budgeting, purchasing, finance, accounting, auditing, cash management and/or contract management.
- Must possess and maintain a valid New Mexico Driver's License.
A limited amount of heavy physical requirements are essential to this position in the form of bending and lifting of office supplies, office equipment and maintaining office, garage and storage room. Inventory records maintenance
Conditions of Employment:
Working Conditions for individual positions in this classification will vary based on each agency's utilization, essential functions, and the recruitment needs at the time a vacancy is posted. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Default FLSA status:
Non-Exempt. FLSA status may be determined to be different at the agency level based on the agency's utilization of the position.
Agency Contact Information:
Todd Haines, (505) 867-2334.
Link to Agency:
Applicant Help/How to Apply:
$12.26 - $21.79 Hourly
$25,500.80 - $45,323.20 Annually