March 31, 2014
American DG Energy Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADGE), a leading On-Site Utility, offering clean electricity, heat, hot water and cooling solutions to hospitality, healthcare, housing and athletic facilities, reported unaudited financial results for fiscal year 2013. Total revenues were $7,461,880 in 2013, compared to $5,645,194 in 2012, an increase of 32%. GAAP diluted loss per share (EPS) was $(0.10) in 2013, compared to $(0.14) in 2012.
- Energy revenue increased by 33% to $7,164,226 in 2013, compared to the same period in 2012.
- Energy gross profit margin in North America without depreciation was over 36% in 2013.
- Utility rates for thermal energy (such as natural gas) decreased approximately 10% and electricity rates decreased by 11% in the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to the same period in 2012, which lowered our energy revenue for the period.
- The company received $285,718 of incentives in 2013.
- We finished 2013 with approximately $9.8 million in cash.
- The total revenue value of our On-Site Utility energy agreements since inception is approximately $300 million using various market assumptions and estimates made by the Company.
- During June 2013, EuroSite Power issued 4% Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes Due 2015 and raised $4.0 million; $2.9 million from accredited investors and $1.1 million from conversion of an American DG Energy note.
- During August and September of 2013, the company raised $965,001 in equity capital through private placements from a major shareholder and a member of the Board of Directors.
- On August 15, 2013 shareholders of American DG Energy received a special dividend of an aggregate of 4,880,720 shares of EuroSite Power.
Click here to read the full press release.
For more information:
American DG Energy Inc.
45 First Avenue
United States, 02451