July 16, 2014
On July 15, 2014, the board of directors of New Jersey Resources (NJR) unanimously declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.42 per share. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2014 to shareowners of record on September 15, 2014.
'The action taken by our board of directors reaffirms our commitment to providing our shareowners with a competitive return on their investment,' said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources. 'It is also an acknowledgement of our team's dedication to providing exceptional value for our customers and shareowners. Once again, we were able to pay a quarterly dividend as we have done continuously since 1952.'
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $3 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR's principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 75 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 120,000 service contract customers.
NJR and its more than 900 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information: