July 18, 2014
Arise AB (STO:ARISE):
Second quarter (1 April - 30 June 2014)
- Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 35 (47).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 7 (44) of which MSEK -11 (2) represented Arise's share of profits in associated companies.
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -39 (4) including items of a one off nature totalling MSEK -9 (-).
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -33 (3) equivalent to SEK -0.98 (0.10) per share.
- Power production amounted to GWh 127 (128), of which the segment Own wind power operations produced 71 (72) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations produced 56 (57) GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations amounted to SEK 490 (662) per MWh with SEK 302 (401) per MWh from electricity and SEK 187 (261) per MWh from electricity certificates.
- The re-financing of the major portion of the Group's wind farms has taken place through a senior secured green bond loan with an issue amount of SEK 1,100 billion.
First half-year (1 January - 30 June 2014)
- Net sales for the first half year amounted to MSEK 117 (102).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 71 (98), of which MSEK -13 (15) represented Arise's share of profits in associated companies.
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -17 (16) including items of a one off nature totalling MSEK -9 (-).
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -16 (16), equivalent to SEK -0.49 (0.48) per share.
- Power production amounted to 324 (260) GWh , divided between Own wind power operations, GWh 196 (149) and Co-owned wind power operations, GWh 127 (111).
- Average income from Own wind power operations totalled SEK 594 (690) per MWh, with SEK 376 (403) per MWh from electricity and SEK 219 (287) per MWh from electricity certificates.
Halmstad, 18 July 2014
ARISE AB (publ)
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 on 18 July 2014.
Arise is one of Sweden's leading companies in onshore wind power. Its business concept is to sell electricity generated by the Company's own wind turbines. The Company's target is to construct and manage 1,000 MW onshore wind power by 2017, of which the Company will own 500 MW. Arise is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
For more information:
Arise Windpower (Headquarters)
Kristian IV:s väg 3, Box 808
Halmstad, Hallands Lan
Sweden, 301 18
Contact person: Peter Nygren, CEO
Tel: +46 706 300 680
Contact person: Thomas Johansson, CFO
Tel: +46 768 211 115